Dear VHA clients,
We have been committed to providing our veterinary community 24 hour ER/Critical Care and Specialty services for the last 15 years and will be continuing to provide that level of care unless situations change for the unknown. COVID-19 has brought many changes and now a new meaning of "normal" for us all.
In our efforts to always be there for your pets in emergency or critical care situations we have implemented safety plans for our staff and our clients but our business is not able to be conducted at full capacity. Throughout the duration of the shut down many veterinary practices have been forced to shut their doors or no longer accept new clients. We have made it our top priority to be here for our pet community, especially now more than ever. We are experiencing a very high demand and thank you all for your understanding as we continue to keep certain protocols in place to best serve you.
First, we are allowing for scheduled appointments only in the building with a 2 person maximum per appointment. Though we are eager to reach a sense of normalcy, we kindly ask all people entering the building to wear face masks out of respect for one another and our team. Our team members will still be wearing face masks for the time being as we monitor trends and health data. As more information is available and more changes are made we will be sure to update you all.
Second, we are excited to announce we will still be offering Concierge Car Side Care. All urgent and emergency visits will park in a parking space, call to check-in, and be greeted by a team member. Drop off appointments may be made to manage waiting time. Our client service team will give instruction on what to do and answer questions you may have. Guidelines for your Concierge Car Side Care are as follows:
- Call from your vehicle when you arrive at the parking lot in one of the numbered spaces.
- Please remain in your vehicle with your animal.
- A care professional will discuss your needs by phone when you arrive.
- At the end of the phone conversation, a care professional will come to the parking lot to bring your pet into the building for evaluation.
- After the medical team evaluates your animal, you will receive a phone call to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward. Verbal consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized via this phone call.
- Shortly thereafter you will receive a phone call from a client service representative to obtain a deposit via one of our payment methods.
- Updates will be given regularly via phone by your medical team.
- Once the care of your animal is complete, the discharge process will be discussed.
Like all of you, we look forward to a sense of normalcy and appreciate the support as we look out for the best interests of our team members and clients. We are honored to serve our pet community and look forward to the future with you all.
Park and Call
Exam and Phone Consult
Treatment and Diagnostics
Send Home...Healthy, Happy, Healed